When my 2007 book Schizophrenie Francaise was published, I did a lot of television and radio appearances to promote it. After years behind a keyboard, I thought my public speaking skills could be improved. So I joined Toastmasters of Paris - and discovered a latent passion for public speaking. Now I do it for fun, and occasionally for money. My services are for hire to run workshops and write speeches.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My last Toastmasters of Paris speech.

I've had a wonderful learning experience with Toastmasters of Paris. The highlight ws definately winning third prize in the humourous speech competition on only my third speech. I displayed my cup of the mantlepiece for a long time. It's all packed up now, as in a few days I leave Paris for a new life in London. Thanks for all the memories guys and girls - and the speaking tips too!

No comments:

Post a Comment